Client Intake Form
Thank you for confirming your first @home session with Nicole!
You’ve officially started the journey to a seamless, authentic, and effortless style.
In preparation to our first session, please fill out the intake form below. Some of this may have been covered a wee bit already, but having a written record ensures our work together is everything (and more) you hoped it could be.
1. Follow Let’s Get You on Instagram!
During sessions, many clients like to share behind-the-scenes with friends and family. It’s fun and creates excitement for your ‘big reveal’. Make sure to tag #letsgetyou!
2. collect 5-10 images of outfits or people that have an aesthetic you would like to emulate.
This person can look like you, or be a complete opposite. The point of this exercise is to identify what styles you like, why you like it, and what you want. Focus on one detail: clothes, hair, accessories, or an overall image. You are welcome to share a Pinterest board or use any other program to create your style board. The more you have to share, the better.
Email it to Nicole directly at firstname.lastname@example.org at least two days prior to our session. Please make any relevant notes about each image and why you chose it.
3. No Shopping
Unless it's a real fashion emergency (you've got a black-tie wedding and no gown or your running shoes have holes in them) you cannot shop for the entirety of our work together. In the meantime, save money + trust the process.
A few notes for the day of your @home closet session:
- Wear easy to remove clothes and nude/seamless undergarments. You’ll be slipping in and out of clothes all day.
- Keep makeup light, put on any contacts, and blow out/style hair.
- Eat a hearty meal prior to your appointment time. Let’s Get You styling is focused and hands-on and doesn’t leave much time for sit-down meals. It’s important you’re fueled up.
- Place garbage bags, bins or other large containers nearby for easy disposal of anything that has to go.
- No significant others, friends, or other family can participate in the LGY styling process. I would love to meet your nearest and dearest, but no one else is allowed to be involved (cough - share opinions - cough) during sessions. Please note: all pets are welcome, will most likely be cuddled, and may cause squealing.