Where I've Done It
Client relations and sales management for top 1% of VIP customer base in North American market.
- Established direct to consumer sales events, generating up to 500K and creating systems for success, eventually traveling extensively throughout top US markets to lead pop-ups
- Sold over 100K in fine jewelry in less than 6 months under personal goal, leading to the most product in global business for two key fine jewelry brands
- Methods proven and measurable: significant sales growth YoY: 50% growth 2016 vs 2015 / 39% 2016 vs 2017
- Exemplary client retention rate over 40%; highest rsvp rate for SS16/FW16 + 2017 NYC sales events & various local and CR initiatives
- Managed the on-boarding and training of up to 5 new team members; develop their success in various internal programs
- Completed 2nd highest single-sale in company history; most ever at any sales event
- Decreased account returns by 20-30%
Sales leader, contracted with Bloomingdale’s largest global contemporary RTW vendor, to increase sales, train, and ensure success of new team alongside internal management.
- Inspired team of 14 to reach first million in sales in over four years, with targets hit 10 out of 12 months
- Implemented strategies to successfully harness individual team member’s skills to sell; ended the fiscal year 25% above plan
- Achieved over 10% in personal client sales, was 2nd highest department sales producer at 20% above team average
- Hired by Alumni Director to create educational and fun style seminar for graduating students and alumni
- Company feature and contributor to their Leadership page, including a four-part video series called Styled for Success where we collaborated with Bonobos, Everlane and Club Monaco.